On-demand transport between
Framlingham - Wickham Market - Wickham Market Railway Station
Times & fares
Available on demand 7 days a week
- Monday - Saturday
- 6.30am - 10.30pm (From 31 Oct 2021 times will be 8.00am - 8.00pm)
- Sundays & Bank Holidays
- 9.00am - 7.00pm (From 31 Oct 2021 times will be 10.00am - 6.00pm)
- Return journey
- £7 (adult) £3 (child)
- Single journey
- £4 (adult) £1.50 (child)
On bus cash or cashless payments accepted
(Concessionary passes and Endeavour Cards are not accepted on this pilot service)
Live train departures from Wickham Market Railway Station
What is Katch?
A pilot scheme that is trialling electric vehicles operating as shared taxi-buses serving Framlingham, Wickham Market and Wickham Market Railway Station.
Serving fixed bus stops, journeys can be booked on-demand by telephone or via the app, charging fares in line with a bus service.
Everybody travelling on the Katch Taxi-bus service must abide by the regulations set down by the Government which are as follows
- You must wear a face covering when using any bus, taxis or private hire vehicles. You will be breaking the law if you fail to do so and could be fined.
- The Katch service driver will be entitled to refuse access to travel if you do not wear a face covering. The vehicles have clearly marked seating allocations to ensure a one metre distance is maintained.
- Anybody with Covid19 symptoms, self-isolating or awaiting a Covid-19 test result should not travel on our services.
It is not possible to hail the Katch bus down without pre-booking your journey